National Website for Arrow and Arafura Catamarans (Click on heading to go to home page)

COVID-19 STATEMENT Re 54th National Championships

The VAACA Committee are in constant contact to discuss the 20/21 National Titles. At this stage we are continuing to organise the event in the hope that it will be able to go ahead, but without a doubt there will be no National Titles in January 2021 if the border closures preclude inter-state members from participating.

We hope to stay flexible for as long as possible as in Victoria at least the situation is very uncertain. The decision on the Nationals proceeding is likely to be made as soon as the Government, Australian Sailing or Mordialloc Sailing Club make decisions that make it clear that the event can’t go ahead. In any event we intend to make a final decision no later than 30 November in order for people to arrange or cancel accommodation. Even if other State Governments indicate prior to 30 November they will open the borders before Christmas there is too much uncertainty to plan on this occurring.
WE WELCOME YOUR FEEDBACK see comments box below

Got Something To Say:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

three × two =


The maximum upload file size: 2 MB.
You can upload: image, audio, video, document, spreadsheet, interactive, text, archive, code, other.
Links to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and other services inserted in the comment text will be automatically embedded.